Products and Purchasing
Can I purchase products from your retail store?
Yes, we have a physical retail outlet located at 67 Van der Walt Street, Dalview, Brakpan
Is Oops a Daisy on social media?
Yes, like us on Facebook – We’d love to hear from you!
Making a purchase online
How to purchase from Oops a Daisy online
Select the products you wish to purchase
1. When viewing products, if you see something you like, simply select the ‘Add to Cart’
2. When you are ready to pay for your order, click on the shopping cart icon, your items
will be displayed.
3. Once your shopping cart is displayed, you are able to change the quantities or add
and remove items if necessary. Select your shipping method. When you are happy
with your cart, select the ‘Proceed to Check out’ button.
- Select shipping method
1. If you hadn’t already entered your shipping address to your profile, you can do so
now, alternatively if you would like to ship to an alternative address than that already
saved in your profile, you can also add that address now.
- Confirm order
1. Review your order and delivery details one last time, select your payment method and
agree to the terms and conditions before clicking on the ‘Pay Now’ button.
- Select payment method and pay for order
1. If you opt to pay with a credit card or Instant EFT you will be directed to PayFast’s
secure payment portal to complete the payment.
2. If you would prefer to pay via EFT click on the ‘Pay by EFT’ button and we’ll send you
an order reservation email with the details of your order, remember to use your order
number as the payment reference so we can allocate your payment correctly. When making your payment you should have the option to include an email address for sending proof of payment, if you put ours in, it will come straight to us– firstname.lastname@example.org
· Order confirmation and tracking
1. You will receive an email with your invoice and tracking details for your order to track the progress of your order until it is delivered.
Forgot your password
Please make sure you are using the right username and/or email address you used when you registered. If you’ve forgotten your password, please click on the ‘Lost Password’ link, we’ll send you an email with a link to reset your password. This email may take several minutes to deliver to your inbox. Please be patient and rather not click on ‘Lost Password’ link several times as it will continue to generate new links.
Change your password
When logged in, go to ‘My Account’ and from your ‘My Account Dashboard’ click on ‘edit your password and account details’ you will need to enter your current password as well as the new password and confirm it. Remember to SAVE your changes.
Change your login email address
This can also be done through your ‘My Account Dashboard’. Click on ‘Edit your password and account details’. Remember to SAVE your changes. Please note, you cannot change your original username.
Tracking my order
After successful payment you will receive an email including the information of the courier company and the details, which will allow you to track your order.
Wrong order/damaged or faulty products
In the unlikely event that you haven’t received what you purchased, or if the product you purchased arrives damaged, please contact us as soon as possible, and not longer than 7 days after receipt of your order. We’ll make it a priority to correct and ensure it to be as hassle free as possible.
Step 1 – Contact
Please email email@example.com with the following information in the email:
- Your invoice number
- A contact number
- Explain the reason for the return. If the wrong parcel has been delivered please do not open the product, or tamper with its original packaging. If the product has been opened you may be liable for the purchase of the product.
- If the product is damaged (or if the wrong product has been delivered) please could you include a photo of the product in concern, this would be helpful.
Step 2 – Collection / Return
You are, in terms of section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act“) entitled to cancel, without reason and without penalty, your order for the Goods within 7 (seven) days of receipt of the Goods. In such an event -you will be liable in terms of section 44(2) of the ECT Act for the direct costs of returning the Goods, such as courier and/or shipping charges.
You will have another 10 days for delivering the product(s) to Oops a Daisy retail store after receiving our Email confirmation of returning the Goods. You will be liable for any consequence caused when there is any delayed delivery of the returning Goods.
Refunds may only be issued if the product(s) arrive at the original Oops a Daisy store in a resalable condition so please ensure care is taken when repacking the product(s).
Step 3 – Processing
Once the product(s) are received at Oops a Daisy we will process the return. This may take up to 3 days to complete. In the case of the wrong product being delivered, your correct order will be dispatched without delay.
Step 4 – Refund/Replacement
If you are eligible for a refund we will do so via EFT into an account of your choice. Please note EFT refunds may take up to 7 working days to reflect in your account
If you are eligible for a replacement product, a new one will be shipped to you.
Cancelling my order if I have already paid
If you have already paid for your order and have not yet received an email notifying that your order has already been shipped, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancelling my order if I have not paid yet
If you have not paid for your order within 7 days of receiving your order confirmation, we will send you an email notification. We’ll cancel it 48 hours thereafter if payment is not received.
Placing an order
Adding items to your cart
- When viewing products, if you see something you like, simply select the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- When you are ready to pay for your order, click on the shopping cart icon, your items will be displayed.
- Once your shopping cart is displayed, you are able to make adjustments to the quantities or add and remove items if necessary. Update your Cart. When you are happy with your cart, select the ‘Proceed to Check out’ button.
- If you hadn’t already entered your shipping address to your profile, you can do so now, alternatively if you would like to ship to an alternative address than that already saved in your profile, you can also add that address now. Select your shipping method.
- Review your order and delivery details one last time, select your payment method and agree to the Terms and conditions before clicking on the ‘Pay Now’ button.
- If you opt to pay with a credit card or Instant EFT you will be directed to PayFast’s secure payment portal to complete the payment. If you would prefer to pay via EFT click on the ‘Pay by EFT’ button and we’ll send you an order reservation email with our banking details. Hold onto your order number for any questions you may have.
Placing an order without an account
All purchases require you to have an Oops a Daisy account, please update your details regularly, or at the very least preview your details before making a purchase to ensure your delivery address is correct.
International order restrictions
Currently we are only shipping to locations within the borders of South Africa. If you live outside of South Africa and would like to order please email us directly at email@example.com
How does it work
When confirming an order you have the option to have it shipped to a destination of your choice or you can choose to collect your order from Oops a Daisy retail store located at 225 Middle Road, Sonneveld, Brakpan. We use a third party provider to deliver our orders; we currently use the services of Postnet to ship all our online national orders. The shipping cost will be automatically added to your cart, unless you have chosen to collect.
Standard Delivery takes 2 to 3 days to major centres and 3 to 6 days to regional areas.
Estimated costs is R100
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
If the item you selected is in stock on average orders are dispatched from our store within 72 hours and take 1 to 3 working days to deliver to your nearest Postnet. Please note the Postnet operates during working hours, Monday to Saturday.
Where is my order?
When your parcel leaves from our store, you will be receiving an email to notify you, this email will contain the waybill number and link to Postnet website for easy tracking. Please let us know if you didn’t receive this.
Will I be notified when my parcel arrives at my selected Postnet branch?
Yes, we pass all customer information on to Postnet when dispatching your parcel and you will receive a sms message as soon as your parcel arrives at the Postnet branch you selected.
Choose to collect your order
You can choose to collect your order from our retail store located at 225 Middle Road, Sonneveld, Brakpan
How will I know when to collect my order?
Once your order has been packed you will be sent an email to confirm that your order is ready for collection. This email also has the physical address of Oops a Daisy retail store. Please don’t arrive at the Oops a Daisy retail store before you have received this email. Generally your order will be ready for collection within 72 hours of placing your order. If you need your order in a hurry, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to help you out!
Where and when can I collect my order?
We’ll send you an email right after your parcel is ready for collection. Please note collections can be made between 08:00 and 16:00.
Our address is:
67 Van der Walt Street, Dalview, Brakpan